Plug-in sayfamız daha zengin bir içerikle çok yakında sizlerle olacak
Kurgularınızı muhteşem efektlerle, geçişlerle ve 3 boyutlu yazılarla zenginleştirin, diğerlerinden farkınız olsun…
Bu sayfada EDIUS ile uyumlu farklı plug-inleri bulabilirsiniz. Daha detaylı bilgi almak isterseniz 0212.320 97 77’den, canlı destek hattımızdan veya email@example.com adresinden destek alabilirsiniz.
ProDAD Adorage Effect Package Volume 12 and 13Depending on the kind of videos you produce as a filmmaker visual effects – even when they are playful – can enrich your videos and draw the viewer’s attention. Adorage Volume 12 and 13 contain effects which are especially suitable for travel and wedding videos, videos of family gatherings or other festivities and special moments. With Adorage you can accentuate particular parts of your video and create spectacular scenic transitions. ProDAD Adorage Effects Package Volume 12 HD contains:
- More than 1000 effects focusing on the subjects “skylines and contours”
- Around 1200 effects on the topic “sights“
- Sophisticated split-screen effects and video collages
- Numerous universally applicable effects (such as textures, decorative framing effects, lighting effects, etc.)
- Hundreds of effects focusing on the subjects “family, festivities, parties”
- Hundreds of effects focusing on the subjects “love and romance”
- Impressive animations focusing on the subjects “ambience and symbols”
- Universally applicable effects, particle animations, light effects and compositions
ProDAD Vitascene V2 Pro – effects and filtersProDAD Vitascene V2 Pro is the optimal tool to give your video a special look, create a mood or just add more individuality. Vitascene V2 Pro includes over 600 fully customizable effects in broadcast quality. As mentioned by the manufacturer ProDAD Vitascene V2 Pro is an „All in one solution“. It contains:
- Transition effects
- Video filters (e.g. tilt-shift)
- Filmlook effects
- Text effects
- Tools for picture optimization
ProDAD Mercalli V2 Pro – stabilizerEven though nowadays shaky video footage has become a stylistic device…we can recommend an established tool against seasickness and dizziness: ProDAD MercalliV2 Pro: The application is designed to smoothen and optimize video footage. It can be used for:
- Stabilization of jittery hand-held shots
- Optimization of footage produced with Dolly, steadycam or camera crane
ProDAD Mercalli V4 SAL + is two products in oneFully automatic CMOS sensor distortion correction ends the jiggle, wiggle and wobble found in fast-action videos typically made with action cameras and aerial copters and planes. Even when gimbals and other dampening mounts are used, oscillation vibrations from engines, rotors, and road/trail sources can still cause jitter and jello. Mercalli V4 SAL+ only needs to analyze 10 or so video frames to “learn” the camera’s imaging sensor characteristics. Then it applies the correction automatically. Options include a draft-correction mode and higher-quality modes that take longer to process but yield the best quality. Enjoy highly effective stabilization without compromising the original character of the video. New action camera stabilization profile & camera optics selection offers optimal stabilization of warped (fisheye) images without needing to de-warp first– an industry first. Instead of correcting videos one at a time, you can now load an unlimited number into Mercalli V4 SAL+ – Multiple clips can be imported and analyzed as a batch, and corrected clips can be exported & rendered as a batch, each with customized settings. Use the media-bin as your storyboard. Mercalli V4 SAL+ can “combine” several clips together to create one export file for a fast rough-cut movie. Simple and intuitive clip editing allows “click & drag” adjustment of the beginning and end of a video clip before applying correction to save processing time and get just the parts you want. You can preview your video in full resolution before rendering. At the same time, you can view side-by-side before and after comparisons of your film. Whether you’re sharing it or importing it to a video editor, you can export your optimized video in several industry standard formats including new HEVC/H.265 (mov), H.264/AVC (mp4 & mov), Motion JPEG (mov), and Apple ProRes (mov). Dolby AC-3 audio is supported too. Daha geniş bilgi için 0212.3208820 den dahili 165’i arayınız
NewBlue Amplify plus – effects, transitions and titlerNewBlue’s Amplify bundle delivers a collection of the best filters, transitions and title plug-ins from NewBlue FX. It contains 35 video filters and 17 transitions with over 650 presets and Titler Pro 6 including the 2 template packs “Fluid Motion Pack” and “Kinetic Motion Pack” with 32 title templates. All filters, effects and titlers can be integrated directly into EDIUS 8/9. With Amplify plus NewBlue FX provides a comprehensive set of tools for any editing task in EDIUS.
Get an overview of all filters and effects of the bundle in this playlist:List of included Plug-ins 37 filters: Filter – Elements:
- Active Camera: Simulate camera movements to imitate a jittery hand-held camera.
- Chroma Key Pro: Remove solid colors easily and convert them to alphas or create outlines and shadows.
- Outline: Create multicolored glows around text, objects, or people.
- Picture Grid: Create a variety of different frames within your picture.
- Reflection: Create and control a mirrored reflection of your image.
- Tile: Replicate your video into a grid-like wall.
- Viewfinder: Simulate the on-screen display of a video camera recording.
- Color Fixer Pro: Fix color balance, saturation and brightness to produce the perfect image.
- Detail Enhancer: Sharpen image details by strengthening and darkening lines and edges.
- Flash Remover Pro: Capture live events without worrying about distracting camera flashes.
- Gamma Corrector: Sharpen details and boost your image’s color, saturation and warmth.
- Lens Correction: Correct lens distortion to improve quality, or add it for a fisheye view.
- Progressive Stretch: Format your video into widescreen without sacrificing image quality or black sidebars.
- Selective Focus: Blur the surroundings of a region, object, or person to highlight it directly.
- Skin Touch Up: Soften wrinkles and remove blemishes without retouching an entire image.
- Stabilizer: Eliminate shaky footage using a powerful analyzer to get a smooth, jitter-free video.
- ColorFast: Create perfect videos with the ultimate color correction and color grading tool
- ColorReplace: Change the color of different objects without harshing the raw details.
- Diffusion: Add a soft glow to your footage to change the color and focus of your image.
- Film Color: Modify color and adjust lighting to recreate the classic look of film.
- Frame Rate: Convert live footage into a dynamic sequence of photos.
- Old TV: Manipulate your footage to recreate the look of classic tube television.
- Saturation EQ: Seperate the color spectrum to choose colors you want to enhance.
- Spotlight: Overlay a specific region onto a preset backdrop to spotlight it.
- Tilt Shift: Create depth of field in your video to spotlight a particular region.
- Vignette: Use these preset vignettes to creatively frame your video.
- Earthquake: Simulate the motion of an earthquake by blurring, jolting and rattling your image.
- Impressionist: Create a colorful abstract painting out of your video.
- Mosaic: Transform your video into a mosaic by creating sequences of tiles.
- Neon Lights: Create colorful pockets of light by enhancing the edges of your video frame.
- RGB Shift: Separate the red, green, and bluee elements within an image to create an edgy look.
- Rolling Waves: Simulate the effect of water washing over your video by warping your scene into waves
- Shear Energy: Create a shear, bended motion effect by blurring the image on two axes.
- Water Color: Soften colors and blur edges of objects to give a smooth, fluid look
- Zoom Blur: Dramatically pull into video, creating the effect that you’re flying into the screen.
- 3D Blow Apart: Break, burst and shred between scenes with this acion-packed plugin.
- 3D Bouncing Frames: Animate your scene transitions by adding bouncing frames within a picture.
- 3D Checkerboard: Shuffle, collapse and stack one scene away, then introduce the
- 3D Intesity Grid: Expand 3D objects across the screen, then crumble to reveal the next clip.
- 3D Louvers: Blend, flip and bounce between clips for transitions with dimensional range.
- 3D Sliced Cubes: Layer cutouts of the next clip over the previous one.
- Glow Pro: Create soft sources of light, then harshen them to morph into the next scene.
- Neon Lights: Create colorful pockets of light by enhancing the edges of your video frame.
- Photo Blast: Smeared rays cast through images to wash away one scene and fade into the next.
- Plasma Glow: Transition from one scene to the next with a dynamic shimmering blast of light.
- RGB Shift: Separate red, green and blue objects, then shake them into the next image.
- Roll: Create the look of camera film rolling over a projector.
- Scanner: Shift in and out of scenes with a fluorescent beam of light.
- Shear: Smear your scene in diagonal directions.
- Traveling Rays: Move from one scene to the next with brihgt beams of shining light.
- Twirl: Twist and swirl images into a blur that unravels to reveal the next scene.
- Zoom: Blur and pan rays dramatically across the scene to move between cuts.
- Titler Pro 4 quickly delivers polished 2D & 3D text and graphics natively in your NLE.
- Title template pack Fluid Motion Pack including 16 built-in templates
- Title template pack Kinetic Motion Pack including 16 spectacular built-in templates
ProDAD Heroglpyh V4 Pro – Video Titler solutionProDAD Heroglyph V4 Pro is the ideal software to create professional video titles and animations. Thanks to „QuickStart-presets“ even beginners can easily create high-quality animations for the following fields:
- Titles and subtitles (lower-third)
- Animation of travel routes
- Composition of slideshows and video walls
- Auto-animated handscripts
Neat Video – noise reduction for digital videoNoise is a serious problem in digital video editing. Many times footage produced by digital video cameras, camcorders, digital TV-tuners, digitizers etc. has a disturbing slight noise. Neat Video is a video filter designed to reduce visible noise and grain in video footage. Neat Video works with modern algorithms to reduce noise. They were developed especially for digital image and video editing by a professional working group. These algorithms top the quality of all classical and Wavelet based noise reduction methods. Wavelet based methods exist since 15-20 years on the market and are still considered as modern. But Neat Video uses an even newer and more efficient approach. With Neat Video it is therefore possible to distinguish between noise and details in a video. While noise can be reduced, detailed information in your video clip will be conserved. Since Neat Video is easy to handle, beginners as well as experienced users will soon achieve results. Features:
- Extended noise reduction in videoclips
- Temporal and spatial intra-frame filters
- Automatic noise analysis
- Intelligent filter for sharpening the video without intensification of noise
- CUDA and OpenCL acceleration – supported by current GPUs
- Neat Video offers currently the most exact video noise reduction
- Neat Video efficiently reduces noise of the following types:
- digital sensor noise produced by digital video capturing devices
- film grain visible in digitized film or analog
- dust, scratches, compression artifacts
Voxengo Voxformer VST 2.8 AudiofilterBy what can the audio quality of a professional film be characterized? It is the accurate mixture of background sounds, music, speech and of course voice over. Voxengo Voxformer optimizes voice recordings (if needed even music and musical instruments) and therefore helps even untrained speakers to gain more presence and clarity. Voxformer offers following tools and effects:
- Two independent compressors for individual compression of highs and lows
- 5-band parametric equalizer (individually configurable)
- Noise Gate (for e.g. to eliminate breath)
- De-Esser (to eliminate sibilants)
- Presence (add more overtones to get more brilliance)
- Saturation (increasing vocal saturation)
- Powerful presets for different applications, vocals and instruments.
Acon Digital Restoration Suite – VST audio filtersWhen shooting a video sequence you cannot always avoid recording some noise. Sometimes you might find out only in the editing suite that there are some disturbing audio signals in your footage. To fix this in the postproduction is usually very time consuming and often does not lead to the hoped for results. How often do you have failed to remove noise like hiss, wind noise or broadband noise from important scenes? With ACON Digital Restauration Suite for EDIUS it is possible to reduce different kind of noise in less time and good quality. Great efforts have been put into preserving as much of the original signal and it’s character as possible during the noise reduction process. The ACON Digital Restauration Suite for EDIUS consists of four audio restoration plug-ins that can be combined individually: DeNoise is designed to reduce stationary noise such as broadband noise, hiss, wind noise, buzz and camera noise. You can freeze the noise profile anytime in order to perform the actual noise reduction. DeHum targets hum and buzz typically introduced by poorly grounded electrical equipment, but also other tonal noise sources like electrical motor noise. The integrated monitoring function allows you to only reply the audio signal that has to be removed. Using this function parameters can be set precisely. DeClick is designed to remove impulsive noise. Impulsive noise such as clicks and crackle are frequently encountered on LP and 78 RPM records, but also occur in digital recordings due to drop-outs or distorted data packets. Due to their metal sound these distortions can be very annoying. DeClip restores audio recordings distorted by analog or digital clipping Experts recommend operating a camera manually instead of relying on automatic functions. This avoids disturbances regarding the volume, which occur when the automatic recording level control tries to set the level of an air condition in the background to the same level of the spoken words of an interviewee. But when setting the recording level manually clipping can occur. This happens during recording when the recording level is too high and the highest peaks cannot be correctly recorded. DeClip substitutes such distorted peaks with an estimation of the signal curve.
Demo audio filesClick here to find audio samples before and after being edited with Acon Digital Restoration Suite.
ConclusionACON Digital Restauration Suite for EDIUS can be used perfectly in combination with Voxengo Voxformer. It allows you to have best audio quality for your EDIUS productions – for a small price. Tip: ACON Digital Restauration Suite for EDIUS is the optimal solution for users new in audio editing as well as a reasonably priced alternative for former users of ReduNoise, a 32-bit application which cannot be integrated in EDIUS 8 any longer. ACONoffersbetter performance and more options to improve your audio for a reasonable price. Daha geniş bilgi için 0212.3208820 den dahili 165’i arayınız
Acon DeVerberate – Reverb Reduction Plug-inThe balance between direct sound and reverberation is essential for the acoustic quality of audio recordings. DeVerberate is a reverb reduction plug-in that can attenuate or boost the reverberation that is already present in recorded material. The novel real-time algorithm works equally well with mono as with stereo recordings and splits the incoming audio into an estimation of the direct sound and the reverberated sound which can then be recombined freely. The improvement process can be monitored visually using the spectral representations of the input and output signal as well as of the estimated reverberation. Use Cases
- Attenuate reverberation in existing recordings
- Change the perceived distance in a mix by changing the balance between the direct sound and the reverberation
- Improve dialog and location sound
- Forensic specialists can improve speech intelligibility
- Boost the natural reverberation in existing recordings
- Separate adjustments of the direct sound and the reverberation levels
- Manual adjustment of the decay time of the original reverberation
- Frequency spectrum representation of the following signals:
- Input signal
- Output signal
- Estimated reverberation
- Frequency emphasis filter for the the reduction level
- High and low shelving filters with variable slopes (-3 to -96 dB/ octave)
- High and low peak filters with adjustable bandwidth (0.1 to 3.0 octaves)
- Graphical representation of frequency response
- Editing of filter settings through handles in the freqency response curve